Sources- www.pbase.com/davewyman/image/41142842
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Roasting Marshmallows
Skills learned- Marshmallows aren't only delicious treats, they are a learning opportunity. I learned that a marshmallow is better golden brown and not charred. I learned that things are more combustible than other things. Marshmallows are very combustible and burn very easily. For future reference I know that I have to be careful when roasting a marshmallow in the woods. Concepts- I noticed many physical and chemical changes. One of the physical changes was the color change. After the marshmallow was burnt the color turned to black. There was a chemical change because there was smoke coming from the marshmallow when it was on fire. The marshmallow was charred after the marshmallow was on fire. The particles were released in the form of smoke The chemicals inside separated. The state of matter did not change, it still stayed a solid.
Sources- www.pbase.com/davewyman/image/41142842
Sources- www.pbase.com/davewyman/image/41142842
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment